Did you know that model airplanes kits to build for kids are one of the most impactful methods to get your child interested in aviation? Simply by building a plane model out of craft paper, you and your child can understand way more about the design and spatial constructions of planes.
The airplane 3D paper model comes out with detailed instructions and clear visualizations that will help imagine the results of the final project. All airplane 3D paper sculpture details are marked by numbers for your own convenience which makes it easy to understand which details fit together.
WHAT IS INCLUDED. A single zip folder contains:
- PDF template ( 5 pages of plain, uncolored parts)
- PDF file of detailed instructions
THE MEASUREMENTS OF THE SET. Based on the complexity of the paper building kit there is a variety in sizes of paper sculptures.
- Height 2.5 inches (65 mm)
- Length 11.8 inches (300 mm)
- Width 12.9 inches (330 mm)
PREPARATION FOR THE CONSTRUCTION. To begin the construction process you only need to have a few craft tools that are found in most households.
- 140/120gsm (depending on your printer) craft paper
- Ruler, scissors, and a knife
- A printer that will allow you to print out the details
- High-tack double-sided sticky tape or PVA glue
GET IT STARTED. Once the payment for the paper building kit is confirmed, you will receive the PDF airplane kit with detailed instructions. Once you have it – you are ready to enter the qollorette papercraft world!